GIVE A LITTLE BOOST TO YOUR BOOTY
If your backside is lacking the tight curves you desire, it may be time for an intervention by a skilled plastic surgeon. Dr. Joseph Fodero performs butt lift surgery at his Florham Park, New Jersey plastic surgery center to give patients youthful-looking, firm rear ends. Technically referred to as gluteoplasty, the procedure reshapes the butt’s curves, making it look more voluptuous. Also, because a butt lift includes a fat transplant, it’s ideal for the patient who wants a little toning on another area of the body. To learn more about a butt lift, contact our Florham Park plastic surgery practice today.
BUTT LIFT PROCEDURE
Before beginning any treatment, Dr. Fodero will meet with you individually to discuss a number of factors, including your aesthetic goals and medical history. He will also evaluate your condition to make sure a butt lift is the right route for meeting your needs. As no two bodies are the same, he will outline a plan of action for your unique case. Once you are ready to move forward, the procedure details include:
- General anesthesia is administered so the patient is resting comfortably throughout the surgery.
- Fat is removed from one area of the body (e.g., the abdomen, thighs, hips, or back) using a technique similar to liposuction.
- The fat is processed and purified.
- The fat is injected into the upper quadrant of the butt to give it a lifted, fuller effect. Dr. Fodero is careful to make the incisions at strategic points and depths for the most natural look and feel.
- The incisions from the fat harvest area are closed with sutures.
Dr. Fodero will provide detailed aftercare instructions for patients to carefully follow during the recovery period, including sleeping on the stomach, massaging the treatment site, and resting. Patients can typically return to normal activity after approximately two weeks.
CANDIDATES FOR A BUTT LIFT
How do you know if a butt lift is right for you? The best way to learn is to meet with Dr. Fodero for a consultation. Ideal candidates for butt lift surgery typically include men or women who:
- Naturally lack curves
- Have realistic expectations
- Are in good physical and mental health
- Are well-informed about the procedure, including risks
- Want to achieve more youthful-looking butt
- Are at a stable weight – will not lose or gain
BENEFITS OF A BUTT LIFT
Revel in the many benefits of a butt lift, including:
- Look great in jeans or a bikini
- Expand clothing options
- Enhance confidence and self-esteem
- Long-lasting results
- Results are natural-looking; customized to fit your figure
- Improve the appearance of your backside
- Increase sex appeal
- Look more youthful and in shape
RISKS OR SIDE EFFECTS OF A BUTT LIFT
There are risks associated with butt lift surgery, such as infection, blood clot, or dimpling. Dr. Fodero’s experience and skill help to ensure that potential complications are minimal. By properly following post-operative instructions, chances of such risks are reduced. Dr. Fodero makes sure all patients are well aware of any risks or side effects before beginning treatment. Additionally, he is happy to answer any questions that you may have at any point throughout the process.
Patients usually experience some swelling, bruising, or numbness at the treatment sites; however, symptoms should subside after several days. Dr. Fodero may prescribe some pain medication to alleviate any discomfort and antibiotics to prevent infection from occurring.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BUTT LIFT SURGERY
If you are unsatisfied with the appearance of your backside, there is no reason you can’t make a change. Dr. Fodero skillfully caters to the needs of each individual patient, always creating results that look natural and beautiful. To learn more about butt lift surgery, contact our Florham Park practice today.